Sunday, November 3, 2013

What use is fair use? (Do you know?)

Are you a copyright scholar? Do you need to be in order to understand and use Fair Use?
Creative Commons image by Jeffrey Beall.
One of the central questions brought up by the book Reclaiming Fair Use is whether Fair Use is simple and easy to understand. As I thought about my feelings on that question, I wanted to get a feel for what the people in my social circles, and those who may read this blog, thought about that.

So I created this very short survey. Only 5 questions long, it should not take more than a minute or two to complete, and I would really love it if you would participate! Here it is:

A Very Short Survey on Fair Use

Thanks! Looking forward to sharing my findings with you as I continue to consider copyright laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment