Saturday, November 9, 2013

Video Review of Dan Gillmor's "We the Media"

To start off with, here is my video review...


I'm going to be honest I felt pretty awkward making this video, but I still think that it was a really interesting experience. I had never recorded a video of myself on my computer, so the first thing I had to was to figure out how to do this. (Really, the very first thing I had to was find lighting where I didn't look so pale that I was glowing. This was a lot harder than you would think.)
I took some notes and did a couple in my head rehearsals and then decided to just go for it and hit record. The video that I decided to upload is actually my very first take. I recorded several more, but each time I felt more rehearsed and less genuine. So, even though this wasn't necessarily the cleanest take, I think this is the one where I got my point across best and came across as the most personable. Two things that I think are pretty important in a video book review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment