Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Possible Outlets for Research

The following are a couple venues/outlets for research that I feel fit pretty well with my topic:

-  Digital Humanities Quarterly: I was drawn to this scholarly journal because it is simply just trying to gather information about the digital humanities from as many people/resources as possible so that ideas can build off of each other and create more connections between similar topics. Exploring this site took me back to one of my very first posts that has been culminating in different ways through my posts like Greatness, and Teach Yourself.

-  I was also drawn to Digital America because they focus on things similar to DHQ in that they are like explorers in the digital world that is shaping how we look at life in America and how it is changing. This is similar to that same first post and the idea kind of grew.

-  I also found Sounding Out to be a really interesting outlet, but I don't really have a topic that goes along with what they are looking for. However, I thought that it would work pretty well for Derrick, considering his interviewing and narrative. So maybe that's worth looking in to.


No comments:

Post a Comment