Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My project: interview some geniuses

Photo by Sarah Karlinsey, taken at The Porch in 2013.

UPDATE 11/21/13: I have changed the focus of my project, and outlined that change here.

One way that I have gained experience and success as a podcaster is to interview people related to the field. Over the years, I have met some really interesting people this way.

Now that I am interested in making a career for myself in a creative field, I hope to let these interviews help me connect with others, and while the ones I have done have primarily been as a consumer and fan, I hope that new ones may help me connect with people more closely related to my particular field.

I have compiled most of the interviews that I have published, and this is where I will add new ones through the end of 2013, with authors and creative people who have been successful at the type of thing I want to do. I hope that this compilation will be a useful contribution to others who may be like me.

What do you think about my plans?

Here is my compilation: writingderrick.com/interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment